When it comes to customer service solutions for your business, Zendesk is one of the names you may have heard, and why not? Because according to Datanyze, Zendesk holds approximately 80% minimum share in the helpdesk software market.
However, Zendesk has some shortcomings in terms of usability and features. Because of its complexity, it is best suited for larger businesses. That is why small businesses frequently look for Zendesk Suite alternatives for their business that are affordable. If you are already using Zendesk and are dissatisfied with its pricing, you can try something different.
In this post, we will give you insights into the 18 best Zendesk alternatives you can choose from.
|Pricing Starts At||
|Saufter Help Desk||$99/month||
|Hubspot Service Hub||$45/2 user/month||
18 Best Alternatives To Zendesk
- Saufter Helpdesk
- Zoho Desk
- Groove HQ
- Hubspot Service Hub
- Salesforce Service Cloud
1) Saufter Help Desk
Trusted by more than 1500 companies, Saufter help desk software is one of the best alternatives to Zendesk. This CRM tool lets you manage all your customer service activities through a single platform.
The pricing model of this Zendesk alternative is really appreciable. The pricing plans are as follows:
- Standard – $99/month
- Pro – $199/month
- Enterprise – $399/month
Why You Should Go For Saufter Helpdesk
- Provides a 15-day free trial.
- The pricing plan is categorized as follows:
- Standard – $99/month
- Pro – $199/month
- Enterprise – $399/month
- For all plans, unlimited tickets are provided.
- Helps in recruiting agents with just 1 -click.
- Lets you track delayed orders and thereby provide proactive customer support.
- Inbuilt Shopify, Magento, and WooCommerce integration.
- Provides social media integration.
- Major businesses using Saufter Help desk – Flexport, Upwork, Reali, etc.
2) Freshdesk (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2,670 reviews)
Freshdesk is one of the best alternatives for Zendesk available on the market. Trusted by over 50000+ customers worldwide, this software has grabbed two awards from G2 in 2022 under the categories ‘Best Software Product’ and ‘Best Collaboration & Productivity Product’.
Why You Should Go For Freshdesk
- Provides a 21-day free trial.
- This software provides top-notch omnichannel customer service through email, phone, live chat, Whatsapp, Facebook, etc.
- This Zendesk competitor has a free version that allows unlimited agents. However, for more features, you have to opt for the priced plans, which come in 3 tiers.
- Growth Plan – $15/user/month
- Pro Plan – $49/user/month
- Enterprise Plan – $79/user/month
- With its ‘Agent Collision Detection’ feature, multiple agents working on the same ticket never mix up leading to ticket duplication.
- Provides help desk reports through which you can easily analyze your help desk’s performance.
- Their chatbot, ‘Freddy AI’ analyzes customer behavior from previous tickets and helps agents in providing support accordingly.
- Compared to Zendesk, this alternative excels in matters of price affordability, convenient reporting, and self-service functionality.
- Integrates well with over 330+ applications, including WhatsApp, Shopify, Slack, Mailchimp, Salesforce, and Microsoft Teams.
- Major businesses using FreshDesk – Bridgestone, Decathlon, Pearson, Phonepe, MacMillan, etc.
3) HelpDesk (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 25 reviews)
HelpDesk is another alternative to Zendesk you can try for your business whether it is small or large. Compared to Zendesk this software is easy to set up. It has marked its place in the Best 20 Solutions on Crozdesk in 2021 with 90% of clients satisfied with its services.
Why You Should Go For HelpDesk
- Provides a 14-day free trial.
- The pricing of this product is 3 tiered. You can opt for any, according to your customer service requirements. The plans are:
- Starter- $4/ agent/ month ( simple email management only).
- Team- $19/agent/month.
- Enterprise- Pricing is decided once you contact them directly, and share your customer service needs.
- With the help of the ‘Canned Responses” feature, you can reduce your agents’ response time, and they also guarantee to simplify the process of your customer service by organizing your tickets and responding faster.
- This app also manages the workflow by helping agents and members from other departments collaborate effortlessly using private notes, multiple mailboxes, and automated assignment rules.
- This helpdesk software is better than Zendesk in terms of its ease of use and affordability.
- Integrates well with Shopify, Zapier, Hubspot, GitHub, Jira, and Salesforce.
- Major businesses using HelpDesk – Sproutedweb, Mighty Call, Puregear, IGG-Software, RateGenious, etc.
4) Help Scout (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 359 reviews)
Help Scout is one of the alternatives you can choose for Zendesk. This software has been voted for Best ROI by G2 many times. The success of this Zendesk replacement mainly comes from treating customers as humans rather than just ’tickets’.
Why You Should Go For HelpScout
- Provides a 15-day free trial. You can also avail of their ‘Free Demo’ session, wherein you can get a 1:1 doubt clearance with one of their customer support members.
- Their pricing is categorized into 3. You can choose from these according to your customer service needs.
- Standard- $20/agent/month.
- With the ‘Shared Inbox’ feature, you can get access to the organization, automation, and collaboration tools to respond to the customers’ emails in minutes.
- Specially designed Knowledge Base that enables customer self-service and thereby reduces the need to contact your customer service.
- Helps in delivering personalized customer service by listing customer data, previous interactions, and app activity whenever a customer reaches out to you.
- In addition to customer support, this alternative to Zendesk also allows for creating workflows and provides you with analytics.
- This software is a Zendesk replacement for growing teams who care about delivering exceptional support.
- Integrates well with Shopify, Slack, Google Apps, Klaviyo, Wordpess, Salesforce, Hubspot, and many more.
- Major businesses using Help Scout – Okcupid, Trello, Yeti, Zapier, Livestorm, and many more.
5) Zoho Desk (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 3,977 reviews)
Zoho Desk is a competitor of Zendesk, which is highly regarded among helpdesks. It has been featured in four categories in G2’s Best Software 2020 list, including the Top 50 Products for Small Business and Top 100 Software Products.
Why You Should Go For Zoho Desk
- Provides a 15-day free trial. You can also request a demo session.
- This software has a free version that accommodates a maximum of 3 agents. For more features, the pricing of this product comes under 3 categories:
- Standard – $14/agent/month
- Professional – $23/agent/month
- Enterprise – $40/agent/month
- Provides omnichannel customer service through email, phone, social media, and live chat. They also have a mobile app that makes this software easy to use.
- The AI-powered assistant, ‘Zia’ of the Zoho desk is capable of sentiment detection that helps agents with easy and appropriate ticket management.
- This Zendesk competitor provides workflow management and a self-service option for customers.
- Comes with the feature of customization of your help desk by providing layouts and templates to choose from.
- You can also develop a community of prospective customers, registered customers, and guest users.
- Compared to Zendesk, this alternative comes with the features of product-based ticketing, a team ticket feed, and a ticket timeline.
- Integrates well with Jira, Screen Magic, Slack, G-Suite, Asana, Microsoft Teams, and many more.
- Major businesses using Zoho Desk – Mcafee, Godrej, Essilor. IIFL, Zomato, and many more.
6) LiveAgent (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐,1,402 reviews)
LiveAgent is one of the best help desk software you can use instead of Zendesk. This software has bagged two awards from G2 as Front Runner in Customer Service Software and Front Runner for Helpdesk Software.
Why You Should Go For LiveAgent?
- Provides a 14-day trial.
- This software has a free version. For additional features, you can opt for their paid plans, which come in 3 categories:
- Ticket- $15/agent/month.
- Ticket+Chat- $29/agent/month
- All Inclusive- $49/agent/month
- Provides customer support through multiple platforms, including email, chat, voice calls, and social media.
- Their ‘Cloud Phone Support’ feature is good for handling inbound and outbound calls with decreased hold time and thus improving customer experience.
- The ‘Automate Ticket Distribution’ creates optimum workloads for your agents.
- Helps your agent to work on multiple tickets at the same time through ‘Multiple Ticket Tabs’.
- Helps you in filtering spam emails through ‘Automatic Spam filtering’.
- Compared to Zendesk, this helpdesk has the additional feature of providing customer support through video calls.
- Integrates well with 203 apps including Clockify, GoDaddy, Drupal, Pipedrive, Shopify, and many more.
- Major businesses using LiveAgent – Forbes, Airbus, Nascar, eSky, Slido, and many more.
7) Hubspot Service Hub (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐,1,466 reviews)
This helpdesk software provides omnichannel support and is a better option than Zendesk. They provide 24/7 customer support to your customers and that too within minutes.
Why You Should Go For Hubspot Service Hub?
- Their paid plans are as follows:
- Starter – $45/2 agents/month.
- Professional -$360/5 agents/month.
- Enterprise – $1200/10 agents/month.
- This alternative to Zendesk has a ‘Customer Portal’ through which ticket conversations between agents and customers happen in a much faster way.
- It has the features of a shared inbox, knowledge base, and analytics.
- Ticket routing, escalation, and task creation are done automatically.
- This helpdesk alternative is better than Zendesk because it offers better product support, feature updates, and roadmaps.
- Integrates well with Databox, Mailchimp, Gmail, WordPress, Bullhorn, and many more.
- Major businesses using Hubspot Service Hub – Frontify, Soundcloud, Fusion Worldwide, IZEA, React Mobile, and many more.
6) Front (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 1,486 reviews)
Front is one of the Zendesk alternatives you can choose for your business. This customer support software has bagged two awards in the 2022 G2 Software Awards under the categories of Best Collaboration & Productivity Products and Best Office Products.
Why You Should Go For Front
- Pricing of this customer support software is categorized into 3 tiers:
- Starter – $19/2 agent/month
- Prime – $49/5 agent/month
- Enterprise – $99/10 agent/month
- Provides customer support through multiple platforms like email, calls, SMS, Live Chat, Facebook, and WhatsApp.
- Helps in tracking your teams’ performance, customer satisfaction, and lets you scale customer growth.
- It is designed similar to that of a simple email inbox but has the capabilities of a CRM due to its automation.
- Apart from serving your customers, this Zendesk competitor is able to manage all the communication between your teams and departments across all channels through assignments, shared drafts, and internal comments.
- This app is also equipped with workflow automation, follow-up reminders, agent onboarding support, personalized responses, and many more.
- Compared to Zendesk, Front is more user-friendly. This app also excels in performance tracking and seamless escalation.
- Integrates well with Instagram, Asana, ChargeDesk, Dropbox, Facebook, Instagram, Shopify, Salesforce, and many more.
- Major Businesses using Front – They have a client base of 7000+ including Cisco, Meraki, Pilot, Lydia, and many more.
7) Groove HQ (Overall ratings: 4.1/5⭐, 49 reviews)
Groove is one of the best Zendesk alternatives for small businesses. This software has landed 5 awards from G2 Best Software Awards under the categories of Highest Satisfaction, Best Sales Products, Best Enterprise Products, Best Global Sellers, and Best Office Products.
Why You Should Go For Groove HQ
- Provides a 15-day free trial.
- The pricing of this Zendesk competitor comes in 4 tiers, each having additional features of its own. However, the pricing is not calculated according to the agents’ count but on the basis of conversations. The pricing is as follows:
- Basic – $50/month (up to 350 conversations)
- Pro – $250/month ( up to 2000 conversations)
- Advanced – $650/month ( up to 5000 conversations)
- Enterprise – Custom pricing ( custom volume)
- Provides customer support through email, Twitter, Facebook, live chat, phone, and SMS.
- With this helpdesk software, you can create a knowledge base and a customer portal.
- The tickets created are categorized automatically and are routed to agents in an automated manner.
- Through their analytics and reports, you can keep track of CSAT, response time, and agent performance. You can also gather customer feedback, busiest times, and conversation trends.
- Groove has a mobile app also which helps in forwarding messages, adding notes, mentioning colleagues, creating, editing, and adding tags to conversations, changing assignees, and Collision detection.
- Groove is better than Zendesk in features of CSAT Survey, Social ticketing, and providing live chat support.
- Integrates well with Shopify, Stripe, Trello, Github, Salesforce, Zapier, Nimble, and many more.
- Major Businesses using Groove HQ – Tailor store, Mantraband, Modkat, Pop A Shot, Handsoncode, Lolly Labs, and many more.
8) ThriveDesk (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 11 reviews)
Thrivedesk is a helpdesk software company that provides services to start-ups and small businesses in the eCommerce, SaaS, and SMB sectors.
Why You Should Go ForThriveDesk
- Provides a 14-day free trial.
- Full features of this helpdesk software are offered under a single price of $15/agent/month.
- Helps in creating a knowledge base for your customers. Through this software, you can also engage with your customers through their community.
- Comes with the feature of Shared Inbox, live chat, and Analytics.
- The mobile app supports all the features of the desktop version.
- Compared to Zendesk, this alternative to Zendesk is much more simple and affordable.
- Integrates well with Slack, WooCommerce, WordPress, WebHook, Pabbly, and many more.
- Major Businesses using ThriveDesk – ThemeFisher, XpeedStudio, GS Plugins, Tech Next, and many more.
9) Helpcrunch (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 169 reviews)
Helpcrunch is one of the Zendesk alternatives that give customer support to your business irrespective of its size.
Why You Should Go For Helpcrunch
- Provides a 14- day free trial.
- The pricing of this software is categorized under 3 tiers:
- Basic – $12/agent/month.
- Pro – $20/agent/month.
- Enterprise – Custom Pricing according to your business needs.
- Provides support through email and live chat.
- Have a dedicated knowledge base that offers self-service for customers. Customers have to contact you only when it is urgent.
- They provide analytics through which you can understand the ups and downs in your performance and customer satisfaction.
- Provides high-end customization through widget icons, localization for customers from different countries, and provides advanced customizations with CSS.
- Compared to Zendesk, this software is best for customizable conversations and availing newsletters.
- Integrates well with Shopify, Slack, Google Analytics, Zapier, and many more.
- Major Businesses using Helpcrunch – SE Ranking, Stat Counter, Fitlap, Revenuegrid, and many more.
10) Richpanel (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 57 reviews)
One of the best Zendesk alternatives is Richpanel. It provides customer services to businesses of all sizes and is suitable for various industries like eCommerce, shipping, and SaaS.
Why You Should Go For Richpanel
- Free Trial – 14 days
- Pricing – Comes in 4 tiers.
- Starter – $250/month
- Regular – $500/month
- Pro – $800/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing plan.
- Multichannel Support – Provide customer support across channels such as live chat, email, phone, SMS, Facebook, and Instagram from one dashboard.
- Self-service – Create a contextual self-service portal where your customers can track & cancel orders, claim refunds, and so on.
- Customer Profile – Gives you a 360-degree view of your customer contexts such as order history, purchase behavior, and conversation history.
- Macros – Build a library of templates so your agents can use them to respond to your customers quickly.
- Private Notes – Collaborate with other agents using private notes.
- Automation – Set up automation rules to trigger and execute certain operations. For example, routing conversations to a particular agent, auto-tagging conversations, and trashing irrelevant conversations.
- Mobile-friendly – Offers a native mobile application for both Android and iOS.
- Support Performance – Measures your agents’, in fact, the whole team’s performance. Track the revenue impact of your customer services. Moreover, send surveys to receive CSAT scores.
11) Gorgias (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 493 reviews)
Gorgias is specially designed for eCommerce stores and lets you provide multichannel customer support. In 2022, it won the Best Results and Best Usability awards from G2.
Why You Should Go For Gorgias
- Pricing – Has a 7-day free trial. Next, its pricing plans for monthly billing are categorized as follows:
- Starter – $10/month/50 tickets
- Basic – $60/month/300 tickets
- Pro – $360/month/2,000 tickets
- Advanced – $900/month/5,000 tickets
- Enterprise – Provides custom ticket volume and you need to contact Gorgias to know more details about this plan.
Note: Yearly billing doesn’t include the Starter plan and you will receive a discount on each paid plan. To know more about it, go to the pricing page by clicking on the below button.
- Social Media – Keep track of all your social media conversations from the Gorgias helpdesk. For instance, you can respond to Facebook comments, answer questions on Twitter, and send shipping status via Instagram private messages.
- Multiple Channels – Deliver customer support via emails, live chat, SMS, and phone.
- Order Management – Create and cancel orders, issue refunds, view order history, and so on. Overall, manage your orders.
- Automation – Based on personalized information, generate trigger actions. For example, provide shipping information, send automated responses, auto-tag, and auto-assign to a specific agent.
- Help Center – Build a help center to allow your users to find answers to simple and repeated questions.
- Intents & Sentiment Detection – Detects your customer intentions and sentiment so you can provide better customer service.
- Support Performance – Receive insights into your support performance and revenue statistics.
12) Hubspot Service Hub (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 1,724 reviews)
Service Hub is one of the products of Hubspot that provides customer service features. It is trusted by companies like Rakuten, Kahoot, and SoundCloud. Plus, won the Leader award under the category Mid-Market which is presented by G2.
Why You Should Go For Hubspot Service Hub
- Pricing – Here are all the plans along with their starting price details.
- Starter – $45/month
- Professional – $450/month
- Enterprise – $1,200/month
- Omnichannel Messaging – Access all communication channels like chat, email, and social media, to deliver seamless service wherever your customers are.
- Customer Portal – Build a secure customer portal so your users can keep track of their ticket conversations.
- Knowledge Base – Convert FAQs into a searchable library of videos, help articles, and documentation.
- VoIP – Through this, you can call your users directly from Hubspot along with getting features like call logging and analytics.
- Fully Integrated CRM – Automatically track your user details, and interactions and make them accessible to all your teams.
- Customer Feedback – Gather feedback by deploying CES, NPS, CSAT, and custom surveys.
- Ticketing – Add routing to tickets and prioritize critical issues.
- Team Management – Manage your teams through agent permissions and also check their status. Further, ensure their availability to deliver better user support.
- Service Analytics – Receive customer satisfaction and team performance reports.
13) Kustomer (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 368 reviews)
Kustomer enables you to deliver richer customer experiences through a unified customer view, omnichannel messaging, and AI-powered automation.
Why You Should Go For Kustomer
- Free Trial – 14 days
- Pricing – Has 4 pricing plans.
- Professional – $29/month/user
- Business – $49/month/user
- Enterprise – $89/month/user
- Ultimate – $139/month/user
- Timeline – Show the complete view of each customer’s details regardless of the channel they use.
- Chatbots – Deploy chatbots across channels to automate routine interactions and deliver a personalized experience.
- Proactive Support – Identify customers’ needs in orders and address them proactively.
- Unify CX Operations – Unify all the data across channels and systems. And, enable routing, tagging, and automation.
- Artificial Intelligence – By using natural language processing (NLP) reduce resolution time and suggest best shortcuts to agents when they need it. Also, use it to automate time-consuming tasks like routing conversations.
- Knowledge Base – Generate an SEO-friendly knowledge base and customize it using Visual Theme Builder. Moreover, build multiple help centers and localize the content in over 76 languages.
14) Intercom (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2,564 reviews)
This Zendesk alternative is trusted by 25K businesses including Amazon, Meta, Atlassian, and Microsoft. Basically, Intercom specializes in business messaging services.
Why You Should Go For Intercom
- Pricing – Includes the following pricing plans.
- Support, Engage, and Convert – Custom pricing plans
- Starter – From $74/month
- Free Trial – For Starter, you get a 14-day free trial and for other plans, you need to get a demo.
- Omnichannel Support – Reach your customers via email, live chat, SMS, WhatsApp, and Intercom Messenger.
- Inbox – Unifies all your communication channels in a single inbox and lets your agents collaborate with each other.
- Macros – Generate canned and personalized responses for frequently asked questions.
- SLA – Prioritize VIP customers, urgent conversations, performance goals, time-based tasks, and so on.
- Automation – Automate your manual tasks like routing conversations.
- Resolution Bot – Provides a chatbot that uses machine learning. So, it recognizes similar questions from previous conversations and generates replies with the best answer. It is also available in different languages for various time zones.
- Help Center – Set up a central place from which your users can find answers, tips, and other needed information. Then, create engaging articles tailored to your customers.
- Customer Data Platform – Gives you insights into user behavior. Displays company, conversation, and custom data. Such as the user’s business type, location, and chosen pricing plan.
15) TeamSupport (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 836 reviews)
The world’s top companies like NBA, Comcast, Fujifilm, and Teladoc placed their trust in TeamSupport. Note that TeamSupport software is built for B2B organizations.
Why You Should Go For TeamSupport
- Pricing – The Complete Support pricing plans come in 3 tiers.
- Essential Support – $49/agent/month
- Enterprise Support – $69/agent/month
- Complete Customer Support Suite – $119/agent/month
- Customer Support – Get a 360-degree view of your user’s details and their accounts.
- Ticket System – Manage all tickets, user requests, or issues from a single tool.
- Email Integration – Link your support email address with TeamSupport.
- Self-service – Create internal & external knowledge bases along with community forums. Then, centralize them in a Customer Hub. Also, it supports chatbots and AI.
- Entitlement Management – Based on service expiration dates automatically restrict access to the customer portal.
- Ticket Automation – Using simple rules, route, escalate, or close tickets. Plus, perform operations like reminding an agent to respond to a pending ticket.
- SLA – Define your service agreements and assign them at the customer, customer product, or product level.
- Collaboration and Teamwork – Route inquiries, and assign tasks based on agent groups. And, using the Water Cooler tool instantly collaborate with your colleagues across locations, and departments.
- Customization – Generate custom fields for tickets, agents, and customers. Plus, organize and categorize them. Also, define properties such as ticket tags, ticket types, and action types.
- Sentiment Analysis – With AI-powered technology, it provides real-time sentiment analysis within your support tickets.
- Analytics – Displays Customer Distress Index that helps you to understand the level of distress your users are experiencing.
- Products & Inventory – Maintain your product database. And, integrate your physical and digital product and inventory information. Next, track your inventory and assets.
- Product Lines – Quickly view the products and versions you’re supporting and learn how they’re performing within your brand. Furthermore, manage user rights, see which customers are using which products, and even generate reports based on product lines.
- Mobile Friendly – TeamSupport mobile app is suitable for Android and iOS.
16) Gladly (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 546 reviews)
Gladly helps you to deliver customer support services without using the ticketing system. And, it is built for B2C companies. This software won the Best Software Awards 2023 issued by G2 under the category of Customer Service Products.
Why You Should Go For Gladly
- Pricing – Has only 2 pricing plans.
- Hero – $150/Support Hero/month
- Super Hero – $180/Support Hero/month
- Supported Channels – Voice, text, chat, in-app chat, email, and social media.
- IVR – Provides a customizable interactive voice response (IVR) system.
- Self-service – Get a customizable knowledge base that you may use to create and store helpful content like FAQs and how-to articles. Moreover, create content in multiple languages.
- Chat Widget – Add it anywhere on your website. Also, it answers any queries your customers may have.
- Customer Details – Shows all your user details in a single view such as their lifetime value, loyalty points, and purchase history. Further, know what your customer cares about like their children and spouse.
- Conversation Timeline – Displays entire conversation history regardless of the channel they came from.
- People Match – Matches customers with the most suitable service agent as per their unique history, needs, or situation.
- Payments – This lets you accept payments from messaging channels.
- Workforce Management (WFM) – Uses customer-centric data to assist you in making better cross-channel staffing decisions. Tracks your agent’s activity every second across tasks, post-call notes, messages, and more.
- Task Management – Schedule tasks, assign them to agents, allow them to collaborate with other teams/ departments, and set task reminders. Plus, get updates on task progress.
- Insights – Monitor your support team’s performance across channels, conversations, and agents. Also, customize the reports and export data with webhooks, Gladly APIs, and CSV downloads.
17) Salesforce Service Cloud (Overall ratings: 4.2/5⭐, 2,233 reviews)
Among many products that Salesforce offers, Service Cloud is the one that offers customer service software solutions. It is trusted by popular brands like Paypal and L’Oréal.
Why You Should Go For Salesforce Service Cloud
- Free Trial – 14 days
- Pricing – Contains 4 pricing plans.
- Essentials – $25/user/month
- Professional – $75/user/month
- Enterprise – $150/user/month
- Unlimited – $300/user/month
- Automated Workflows – Build seamless AI-powered workflows using low-code or no-code builders.
- Case Management – Manage all your customer service cases in a centralized platform. Let your agents track, prioritize, and resolve user inquiries efficiently.
- Customer Service Incident Management – Identity, track, and fix any incidents or major disruptions quickly.
- Knowledge Management – Embed knowledge articles into your website, app, customer portal, and community. Plus, add an internal knowledge base for your agents in their workspace as well.
- Omnichannel Routing – Salesforce pushes conversations or cases from any channel directly into your agents’ workspace, including those from IoT signals. Also, it automatically routes those cases, leads, or other tasks to an appropriate agent.
- Remote Assistant – Troubleshoot user issues with interactive guidance, an AI-powered character recognition system that scales videos, and video sessions.
- Analytics – Provides a comprehensive set of analytics and reporting tools including diagnosis service and predictive insights.
- Voice Support – Integrate your telephony partner with the Service Cloud Voice. It provides necessary customer information along with useful insights. Moreover, you can set up AI to answer calls.
18) AzureDesk (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 27 reviews)
Small and growing businesses can use AzureDesk for delivering customer support services. Note that this is a helpdesk ticketing software. That means you will resolve user issues in the form of tickets.
Why You Should Go For AzureDesk
- Pricing – Has only one plan, Plus and it costs $33/user/month.
- Free Trial – 14 days.
- Manage Tickets – Contains tools for ticket categorization, tag insertion, ticket assignment to an agent or a group of agents, and adding private notes with text & images.
- Ticket Fields – Include custom fields to add more information to the tickets.
- Knowledge Base – Build a FAQ knowledge base and add it to the self-service portal. Also, insert a Dynamic Search to fetch results as per the user’s search queries and at every keystroke.
- Email Integration – Converts all your support emails into tickets with a unique id. By using a rich text editor you can send well-formatted replies. Plus, both your agents and customers will receive notifications related to ticket progress.
- Answer Suggestions – Save pre-determined responses for frequently asked questions to quickly answer user queries.
- Reports – Measures your organization’s performance and displays important metrics like tickets per month and average response times. Furthermore, you can export the reports in PDF, XLS, and CSV format.
- Unlimited Mailbox – This enables you to create your own email domain and unlimited email addresses under that domain.
- Multilingual – Supports multiple languages.
Even though ZenDesk is a veteran in providing customer service solutions, its complexity is often disturbing for agile and small teams. That’s why startups and small businesses look for Zendesk alternatives. We have provided with you the details of the competitors and alternatives for Zendesk so you don’t have to run here and there for getting insights into each of these softwares. Take your time to analyze each, and choose the best one for your business.
For providing outstanding customer service, outsource to Helplama.